Search the forum,

Discuss I don't know what I need macerator or pump or somthing else in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I read the thread below:
Fitting a Saniflo....slightly off-spec.

I have a very similar issue. I have an out house at the back of my garden and we want to install a toilet and basin in. To the nearest foul sewer is 60m with a slight bend and a gradual upward gradient of 1m.

I saw the products recommended on the thread (i.e. KSB Pump) and wondered if there were some cheaper/other methods to overcome my issue.

I asked saniflo technical if they had a product and they advised I bought the below from pump technology:
https://www.pumptechnology.co.uk/flushmaster/
However the flush master wouldn't cover the distance needed.
Would really appreciate any advise.

Thanks
EK

Reply to I don't know what I need macerator or pump or somthing else in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock