Search the forum,

Discuss "I am too tight to pay sky" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I posted a thread on the old style forum about this a while ago , we have a lot of new members here now who may be able to help with their opinions and experience .

Very simply, has anybody bought one of these streaming boxes or dishes that give you reliable tv. For a one-off payment

Thank you in advance

1) Thinking you don`t know how to relax on holiday in Spain.
2) Think the Kodi streaming boxes are now illegal in the UK (might be legal where you are though lol).

1) Thinking you don`t know how to relax on holiday in Spain.
2) Think the Kodi streaming boxes are now illegal in the UK (might be legal where you are though lol).

Lol , jug of sangrea and I am there mate .This apartment has got one and has been here for a few weeks , everything is on it , and I was ready to come home with one but , the powers that be are blocking it now , tw@ts.

I wish.. I dont have broadband!

Had NOW tv box a while back but ,it missbehaved during a holiday ,
(the support was worst than waiting for SKY ...)

(Curently paying for Good broadband / Virgin ... Not hooked on sport luckily )

None of them are that reliable. You might get a good year out of such but then it will close and another will open. If you can be arsed with the hassle will prob still work out cheaper than sky.

We have Now TV which is really good and I put Kodi on my laptop and we have a stick with it on for the big tv too.

I really recommend Now Tv, it has everything on demand etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "I am too tight to pay sky" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock