Search the forum,

Discuss I am sat in a hotel near mcr airport in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
And I am bored so I will share my friends vision of the future. He knows . Hydrogen enhanced gas thro the normal lines it’s more powerfull and burns leaner . Ineos thro away loads of h2 at Runcorn all day long but renewable energy can be used off peak to split the h2o and then keep,the h2 happy days
Peel holdings are in this so it’s got to be a winner ....you heard it here 1st chking

You have us interested now rob not a clue what your talking about but bud but guess your saying hydrogen cell boilers paired with renewables (hybrid systems) are the way forward remains to be seen mate , fossil fuels days are probably numbered and the damage to our environment needs to be addressed but as every thing it all boils down to cost. Cheers kop

Look at the way hydrogen make the A-bomb a dead duck so maybe you're onto something?

It’s a bit like 98 Ron petrol the natural gas is enhanced and
Made cleaner the h2 is produced using spare renewable energy as there is no where at present to store it effectively it would take too much dosh to build another electric mountain in n Wales
It’s dead easy when you think about it. Rob Foster aka centralheatking

yeah,money ,money,when it hits the big offshore account holders on their offshore yachts that the rest of us live in this world and have to breathe the air they polluted to make their millions to enjoy their bobbing around free.but for short time,

should i spend 2000pounds on a gas safe course or should i spend same on solar course, gas course really bores me,,i think must think forward,

should i spend 2000pounds on a gas safe course or should i spend same on solar course, gas course really bores me,,i think must think forward,
What you need to realise is that the future has been already decided and the research and investement made. I populate board rooms and odd places were I get glimpses of what’s next. So you need to choose which is history, which is intermediate, and what is going to be made to succeed. Then choose what to do. Rob Foster aka centralheatking
but never procrastinate, choose do and do it now and devote 100% at it.

Reply to I am sat in a hotel near mcr airport in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock