Search the forum,

Discuss Hydrogen powered homes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

bea63b7b1f18810163d3d638f4fcb8da.png

A good couple of years work for everyone converting every appliance in the land to run on hydrogen.
One thing for sure, i won't be doing it ;)

I can imagine the responses now....

"Hydrogen? Ain't it that what blew up the Hindenberg? I aten't having that dangerous stuff in my house!"

Oh the humanity!

I will show my arse on't town hall steps, if this ever happens .

Maybe in 75/100 years if the planet is still here

I can imagine the responses now....

"Hydrogen? Ain't it that what blew up the Hindenberg? I aten't having that dangerous stuff in my house!"

Oh the humanity!

Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Was aware of the testing going on but thought there was an interaction caused by the solder and the soldering process? therefore the whole thing had been binned until there was a single solution for joining pipework and or changing to all pex type pipes and mechanical joins?

Jesus wept... there's still billions to be made from our current fuel sources.. the mear fact hydrogen is the most abundant partial in the universe won't do much for its value.. it's all about the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hydrogen powered homes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock