Search the forum,

Discuss Howdy All! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXCross

Gas Engineer
I suppose it's about time i stop lurking in the shadows and say hi!

that usual cliche; long time lurker first time typer..

Been in the plumbing/pipe-fitting game for around 5 years now although mainly commercial premises!

also had both domestic and commercial gas for around a year or so now.. pretty much everything except catering. The joys.

still learning!
although everyday is definitely a learning day!

Cheers for reading, DXCross.

How da doin dx , and welcomr to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Howdy All! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have two adjoining cottages, each with an identical UFH system downstairs. Both been going fine for around five years. But for the last few weeks, one of the systems doesn't seem to be running most of the time. Essentially the UFH does "work", in that I can turn the thermostat right up, and...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Bought a house recently, and we have been having the most frustrating issue with a very loud humming noise that intermittently comes and goes in our pipework. Have had a plumber around to check the issue to no avail so far, unfortunately. We have an Ideal Logic+ c35 combi boiler. System...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code indicating pressure was below minimum. We resolved ourselves by using the manual and topping up per the guide. Sometime later, in some really cold...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock