Search the forum,

Discuss How to tap off a 15mm compression to 1/2? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

While I am a trained engineer I appear blind when it comes to plumbing fittings. I want to tee off the 15mm compression (copper pipe to flex hose) to loo so as to supply a cold water bidet. The bidet is suppplied via a 1/2 connection. So appears simple, a tee but cannot find - any suggestions would be appreciated.

Is it wras approved ?

Reply to How to tap off a 15mm compression to 1/2? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is straightforward apart from disconnecting the two flexible hoses to the mixer tap. I had expected the two isolators to make this easy but was unable to turn the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock