Search the forum,

Discuss How to route a flush cable? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to thread this cable, on an optima 50 dual flush button?

This mechanism is shown just under the button nut (c) on page 1: http://www.siamp.co.uk/wp-content/downloads/manuals/50_5531_00_LD.pdf

Thanks in advance

PXL_20201020_092615278.jpg

Where the slot is need to push the wire in and the ball should go in the circle

Reply to How to route a flush cable? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have 4 Roca dual flush plates with mechanical 2 red wire valves behind them. The only option seems to be to replace with their single option cÂŁ50. As all 4 have broken in exactly the same way as have most people who live on our estate I am loathed to keep buying them. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
Hi all! as I am attempting my first plumbing project and the stakes are high, I would greatly appreciate picking your experienced brains regarding valves. I am building an overland truck/motorhome and since I will be traveling to remote areas and underdeveloped countries I'd like my plumbing...
Replies
Views
I need to replace my existing pneumatic button flush, as the rubber diaphragm that lifts the flush mechanism is leaking, and was wondering whether I should go for another pneumatic, or are cable ones more reliable? The outlet hole seems to be 40mm internally, but the pipe looks to be 50mm...
Replies
Views
Hi , hoping someone may be able to advise - seems like this should be easy... Came home to find that my wife had had a problem with the push button on toilet (sticking). She had taken it apart as below. I understand that the button should push down where I've drawn an arrow and the cable...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of renovating a bathroom, one job of which is to replace the broken flush plate that I have been putting up with for some time on a concealed cistern of a Ceramica 820x500 toilet frame installed some 10 years ago. I thought this would be as easy as buying a replacement flush...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock