Search the forum,

Discuss How to put the cistern against the wall in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Gordonbell20

The toilets both have a piece of wood between the cistern and the wall.I cannot find an outlet pipe which will let me push the cistern against the wall.
Do I have to get a different toilet to achieve this.

Hi Gordon. Have you had a look at McAlpine range:

Look for swan neck and space saving types. You might perhaps need to combine two connectors. Personally I'd avoid flexis, and myself I'm more than happy with a wooden spacer in order to use the simplest connector for the best flow. Personal choice though.

Could you include a photo.

Cheers,

Roy (amateur)

Reply to How to put the cistern against the wall in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.😊 I’m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me from butting the new toilet cisten flush to the wall. I was hoping to use a flexible waste to help me get closer but the pipes stop this option. The...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of everything it appears that there is no water coming in, its mains fed and no sign of leak anywhere , we have checked the isolation valve and its not faulty...
Replies
Views
So, I had an old and disgusting Geberit dual flush that didn't work very well, so I decided to replace it. Cistern is 110.830.00.1, so got a compatible Geberit TwinLine 240.515.00.2. I then installed that but when you press the stick to activate the flush, it starts flushing but then doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
I have fitted this brass float valve to my toilet cistern. Obviously the inlet is the same level as the overflow pipe so it needs to be water tight. The inlet pipe is not flexible and enters the cistern at a slight angle to the side of the cistern, the washer I used is not squishy. The result...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock