Search the forum,

Discuss How To Join Pipe Thread (garden hose) To Compression (sink) ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 125263

I have a cold water sink in a shed a long way from the house. We just want to run a garden hose over to it and feed the tap from it.

The tap of course has a flexible hose underneath with a compression thread fitting I guess.
What sort of fitting or adapter do I look for so's I can plug my garden hose into it and feed it from there?

I can't locate one after searching pages and pages of fittings on hardware store sites.

Just to be clear - because I've googled and got many hits and they're all the wrong way round - I want the garden hose water going IN to the tap from underneath. I'm not trying to get water OUT from the tap to a hose.

The flex will fit into that as it has a reducer from 3/4 to 1/2 the tap flex is 15mm compression so remove the nut and olive and put the adapter on the thread and screw on

Reply to How To Join Pipe Thread (garden hose) To Compression (sink) ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock