Search the forum,

Discuss How to install a thermostat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a very old thermostat in the hall and a very old programmer in the bedroom next to the hot water tank. I would like to install the
Honeywell St9400c thermostat programmer in place of the old thermostat. will this work, as I wish to program everything from the Honeywell
thermostat hot water ect. What do I do with the old programmer in the bedroom? Thanks in anticipation Harry

The st9400c isn’t a thermostat it’s a timer

You can find the thermostat manual from Honeywell or search online, which will guide you. I bought one boiler thermostat for my water tank, the installation method for the thermostat usually would be provided by the supplier, and you can refer to it, remember to mark your cables.

Reply to How to install a thermostat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Honeywell 7 Day Electronic 2 Channel Programmer ST6400C programmer and a Honeywell T6360B1028 Room thermostat . My programming is on the on position. I turn my thermostat off. But it turns on after 10 mins . How do I fix this?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock