Search the forum,

Discuss How to get work after nvq level 2 in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, could someone talk to me about how hard is it to get work while doing your nvq level 2? How hard is it to find someone willing to take you on? What's the best way to go about finding work? And if i get taken on how long will i have to work before i earn decent money. Im in my mid 20s. Just started nvq level 2, and i would really like to find work. In the west mids, but id be willing to move for work. What's the supply and demand like for plumbers?

Supplying and demand I suppose depends on where you live and what work you can undertake. I started on a programmer led apprenticeship, whereby the college helped everyone to obtain work, so it is doable, however with the current covid situation you’ll be hard pressed trying to find someone to work with. Decent money will come probably after you qualify and go onto level 3 (if that’s what you plan on). I started to get half decent money in my 3rd year. Hope this helps?

Reply to How to get work after nvq level 2 in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock