Search the forum,

Discuss How to fix body jet pipework in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I managed to snap a tee and an elbow whilst cleaning the pipework connecting the body jets to the valve on a second hand shower tower. These connect to push fit fittings at both the valve and spray jet ends. Can anybody advise on the best way to repair these fittings or where I may be able to obtain replacements. I have attached pictures to show what has snapped.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
20221011_181616.jpg
20221011_175624.jpg

Are the beige coloured connection points 15mm?
If so just replicate what you have in copper pipe if you are skilled, or Hep2o if you are not.

They are 15mm yes, I have been looking for plastic fittings (even visited a few plumbing stores) but only seem to find elbows with 1 spigot and one Hep2o socket or tees where all three points are Hep2o sockets, the copper ones don't seem to be long enough. I'm not a plumber by any means but I would rather not use Hep2o as this makes it all too bulky/messy. I'm trying to find elbows with one barbed and one spigot end, and a tee with barbed ends on the top two ends and a spigot in the middle if that makes sense. I'm just at a loss of what to search for or where to look.

Reply to How to fix body jet pipework in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock