Search the forum,

Discuss How to deal with non-paying customer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

NSFW - How to deal with non-paying customer

Attachments

• 743AD3DC-637D-425B-AA46-EAE6B4815A7F.jpeg
    743AD3DC-637D-425B-AA46-EAE6B4815A7F.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 31

Reply to How to deal with non-paying customer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the double-check/non-return valve on the pipe that goes out to the back garden tap under the sink. I got the correct replacement part, but I am not sure actually how to remove the original non-return valve on the pipe. When I loosen the two nuts, it can slide a bit back and...
Replies
Views
We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot water to fit a new bit of pipework and found that water wouldn't stop running until the cold boosted water was also isolated. Given this, it would seem...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to upgrade both but the cold side insert will not shift at all. It genuinely is so tight that I am in danger of damaging the mounting even though I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm internally. I'm trying to connect a 40mm floplast solvent weld pipe, and can't find a boss adaptor that even nearly fits. I can't cut a new hole above...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb containing a new walk in shower and have noticed that after the shower has drained away there is a distinct 'eggy' sulpher type smell coming up from the trap. Can anyone point me in the right direction as what this most likely will be and how to best deal...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock