Search the forum,

Discuss How to control pump in multi boiler system in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, hopefully you are good,
The system I am looking at has an oil boiler, a solid fuel boiler, triple coil cylinder, 2 space heating zones and a 'systemlink' ,
Would anyone out there know which controller / wiring centre is recommended for these system links?

Also, and more importantly, while I understand the control logic for most of the system, could anyone advise how the space heating pump is controlled as it needs to be called on by the solid fuel stove after the solid fuel DHW demand is satisfied as well as being available to be called on by the main controller when the oil boiler needs it?
Thank you and best regards,
S.C.

Have a look at a heat genie system link installation PDF. In there you will see system layouts and the control system systemlex I think its called.

Reply to How to control pump in multi boiler system in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock