Search the forum,

Discuss How to check water psi on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Life 40c ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Shajin

How do you check the water pressure on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Life 40c?
I've searched online but cannot find any help on our boiler

Reply to How to check water psi on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Life 40c ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 30kw. I've attached 2 photos showing the connections on the receiver and boiler. With great hope you experts out there can help - thankyou!
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a 35kw system boiler appears to be in 22mm flexible steel pipe (tractpipe, or teslaflex or w/e). Distance from the meter is only 4m-5m or so, and I assume...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a megaflo unvented indirect cylinder (125i) boiler is a Worcester greenstar. I have good pressure on the cold feed and all the usual stuff works, taps...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Vaillant boiler was decommissioned last week due to faulty flue, parts no longer available. Heating engineer suggests: Worcester Greenstar 8000 life 30kw system boiler with horizontal flue and Worcester magnetic filter. This sounds ideal, but he can't source it due to shortages so has suggested...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock