Search the forum,

Discuss How To Change The Water Pressure On This Boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

The thermostat dial is just about on 1, but it should be between 1 and 2? The temperature is constantly high too. Should be around 40. The boiler is also making some vibrating noises once the hot tap is running.

How do I adjust the pressure gauge if its external?

Any help/advice will be much appreciated

Regards
IMG_20190830_200618528.jpg
IMG_20190830_200700161.jpg
IMG_20190830_200640253.jpg
IMG_20190830_200618528.jpg
IMG_20190830_200700161.jpg
IMG_20190830_200640253.jpg

need the flexible braided hose to join the two silver valves

you can leave the mains water on just make sure the valve handles are like in the pics remove the caps insert the link (your missing)

open left valve first then slowly open right until you hear the water flowing

once your at correct pressure 1-1.2 bar cold 2-2.5 bar hot close both valves and remove link (a bit of water will come out nothing much tho) refit caps and your done

you can leave the mains water on just make sure the valve handles are like in the pics remove the caps insert the link (your missing)

open left valve first then slowly open right until you hear the water flowing

once your at correct pressure 1-1.2 bar cold 2-2.5 bar hot close both valves and remove link (a bit of water will come out nothing much tho) refit caps and your done

Thanks for the link. Just a quick one, when you say bar hot, and bar cold, you're referring to the water temperature? I.e. if I transfer the water while the water is still hot, I should make sure the gauge is at 2-2.5?

I added the hot just incase you top up while the system is at temperature/ running

Reply to How To Change The Water Pressure On This Boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had water company out and they did do a check and they found the flow rate reduced but they mentioned about the inside stopcock/tap should be changed just...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock