Search the forum,

Discuss how to change dhw ntc on potterton performa 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aciduzzo

Dear all,
I am planning on changing the dhw ntc on my boiler to see if it resolves a problem with the burner cycling on-off. The problem was there for a couple of weeks - water would go hot-cold etc - but it now seems to have stopped, so i have been advised the ntc is probably the cause. FYI - Had the PHE cleaned a couple of months ago as it was very blocked.

My question now is: can someone explain the process of changing the ntc on this particular boiler? I know it should be near the PHE, but i can't locate it. I've also tried numerous searches on the subject, with no success.

Cheers in advance.

If you run the hot tap, does the central heating flow pipe get hot under the boiler? It's the one furthest to the left.

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how to change dhw ntc on potterton performa 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock