Search the forum,

Discuss How to become a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Wick

Hello guys or girls, am 20 and thinking about picking plumbing as a trade, I can not go the apprenticeship route as the wages would not let me live in London, so I am thinking about evening courses so if I did, plumbing- city and guild level 2 Diploma followed by the plumbing -city and guilds level 3 Diploma, then if I went on to do 6189 onsite assessment would this give me the plumbing and heating city and guild NVQ level 2 even though I didn't do an apprenticeship. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

Hi John

The best option for you will be to talk to your local college, they will give you all the advice you need.

You could also take some time looking through previous posts about the same subject on this forum by typing some keywords into the search box at the top right hand corner of your screen.

Good luck and happy searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to become a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock