Search the forum,

Discuss How to avoid cutting through hep and electrical wires when cutting through dry wall/plasterboad ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to How to avoid cutting through hep and electrical wires when cutting through dry wall/plasterboad ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
hi all, is there any alternatives to cutting a HEP 2.0 pipe without using their own recommended cutters? i only have 2 cuts to do thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what fitting can I get for it I would like a flex as it will easier for me when installing the new toilet
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently had some intrusive works carried out in my flat to find the potential source of a drainage smell. When the contractor cut the inspection hole he managed to cut through the insulating foam and nick one of my central heating flexible pex pipes. Looking at the pictures, do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all. A few little question When installing a new elctric shower, can the cable and cold feed come through the same hole? (Uk) Can we use push fits to conect it to the shower feed? Is hep pipe work OK to run right to the shower feed down the wall? Many thanks in advance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock