• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss How To Add Videos To The Videos Area in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Go to the Videos section. Click the Orange Add Media button.

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Then paste the URL of the video you've found on social media sites. And follow the instructions. :)

You need to click EMBED on this page if you do it this way.

Attachments

Last edited:

Reply to How To Add Videos To The Videos Area in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net