Currently reading:
How much to charge for a powerflush?

Discuss How much to charge for a powerflush? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Do you guys work out your prices on a per radiator basis or how do you price it? I have to price for a 20 rad sealed system powerflush and as it's a relatively new service I'm offering would appreciate advice plus an idea of how long it will take to do properly.

Cheers!

Smt
I have a TDS PH meter and Turbidity tube.
TB
I'm on Yell and have a website.

Tom how do you flush then just chemical or take rads off and flush out in garden with a hose

If it's needed. Which is rare. Unblocked some 10mm hep on Friday by taking rad off and blasting pipe with bottle pump. Worked a treat.

That was on 2 rads by the way, both clean before I blasted them. Blockage was in pipe with no circulation so would a pf have shifted it?

really stupid question coming up helpsy Turbidity tube how does it work do you use a test kit from kamco ?

I have to ask where you get this work from? Is it a direct result of advertising the service? I've never been asked to do a flush since I started out.

Ive only done it via contract and turned out a nightmare , little leaks after old fittings blew off proper pain in urse your not missing anything .

if i can push new system i will you dont keep patching up an old car

in it for pounds not pennies

Got my machine off flea bay, cost around £160 iirc but without any hoses, around another £100 paid for itself in 2 jobs.

Just need to keep your eyes peeled

Dont have the heater, but do have a magnacleanse which I have made up some fittings to use with it.

really stupid question coming up helpsy Turbidity tube how does it work do you use a test kit from kamco ?

A Turbidity tube is basically a marked plastic cylinder and if you put system water in and held it up in daylight it would appear good but you have to look down the inside of the tube and see 2 black rings when it's full. I have the Kamco CF90 ,magnet , analysing equipment, pump head adaptor, injector system

Quick question. Kamco CF90 vs CF210, will the more powerful one do a better job on domestic systems or is it just that it's capable of doing commercial/industrial systems in addition to the domestic pumps. I am thinking the extra capability will be handy in any event as I can advertise we do larger systems then as well.

I think it's to do with the size of system.....I believe a CF90 does somewhere in the region of upto 40 rads......that would be a LONG day !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much to charge for a powerflush? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock