Search the forum,

Discuss How much for Biomass Installation? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachaelfox

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to ask Biomass installers how much they charge to install biomass for another company, so with the possibility of more work?

We have been in touch with some companies and a couple have got back to us, one with some good rates and another with what I find to be a shocker.

I guess that what my rant is about is that you get some (not all) business people who are not engineers and they ask engineers to fit for pennies!!! But, saying that, some engineers are doing it and that is why they get away with it!

Rant over

I guess that what my rant is about is that you get some (not all) business people who are not engineers and they ask engineers to fit for pennies!!! But, saying that, some engineers are doing it and that is why they get away with it!

Rant over

That's just business.
It's not specific to Renewables.

Ignore the ones with the bad rates, they probably won't pay anyway, just go with the better ones

Pay peanuts, get Monkeys, still applies

am i reading it correctly then, your a business who want someone to install a biomass boiler and you've had some silly quotes?

We install biomass and district heating systems to commercial and large domestic properties, but its difficult to give you a rough idea without having more info.

Every job is different, a domestic biomass can be anywhere between 10kw and 70kw and they are completely different installations, small commercial even a 100kw one is completely different from a 70kW domestic, so install costs are job by job.

Question How much to install a bath?

(first flloor / ground floor. enamel, marble, palstic, hammock, pastic, copper, what taps / fittings. - answer anywhere between £40 and £5000 - yes we've seen a bath that cost that! Same as towel rails £100 or £1000+ .....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much for Biomass Installation? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock