Search the forum,

Discuss How does one become a fully qualified professional Plumber in the UK in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I've had this question on my mind for sometime which is how do you become a fully professional Plumber in the UK. I was wondering as to whether you need a City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 Diploma as a pre-requisite to do the NVQ or whether having no prior qualifications will suffice to do the NVQ? I've tried researching into this question but to no avail. So to all could you please respond to this question of mine

Kind regards, Bir

Reply to How does one become a fully qualified professional Plumber in the UK in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I've had this question on my mind for quite sometime but I do not know how to answer it which is how does one become a fully qualified Plumber able to practice his trade? I have tried to research this question but to no avail so I was wondering whether someone who is a qualified Plumber...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I am considering retraining and like a few on here I am in my 30s and currently working full time, four days a week. I read a bit about NVQ qualifications but was unclear on the best route to take. My local college runs a City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock