Search the forum,

Discuss How do I turn heating on and off using thermostat in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

We recently had work done on our flat and the plumbers moved the combi-boiler to a new location and installed a few new radiators. The boiler is wired back to a new heatmiser Neo-stat thermostat. Now that it is starting to get cooler I thought I would test out the heating. So I turned the knob on the boiler from the hot water to the hot water and radiators function.
I then turned on the thermostat and set the temperature to a nice 25 degrees to get the radiators to turn on. Nothing happened - no heat. I played around with the thermostat for a while but nothing would make the radiators turn on. I gave up and turned the thermostat off. Then almost instantly all the radiators fired up and got hot! I then turned the thermostat back on and the radiators stayed on. I then turned the thermostat off and the radiators remained on.

What could be going on here and how do I get the thermostat to turn the radiators on and off? Only way I can get them off is to turn them off at the boiler.

Any help would be great!

Wired wrong get the installers back

Reply to How do I turn heating on and off using thermostat in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock