Search the forum,

Discuss how do i remove concealed shower diverter? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a leaking concealed shower diverter tap but cannot work out what make it is and how to remove it. See pics, its the top one in the picture of both controls.

Any suggestions as to how this is removed? It doesn't have anything to get a spanner onto, the only thing I can see are two small holes right near the thread

Also any ideas as to the make if this?

TIA

Tim

Attachments

• 20200222_121501.jpg
    20200222_121501.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200222_134541.jpg
    20200222_134541.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 7

Reply to how do i remove concealed shower diverter? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm and the brass (colonial) piece, exposing the plastic diverter valve. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to how to get access to the diverter valve, as the...
Replies
Views
Hi learned friends. A "plumber" has installed a shower for my daughter. However it doesnt look right. This part circled isnt on any pictures I've found of the shower on the internet. It looks like a hex key may fit the inside? The picture on the right is how it should look. I've no idea why...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, I'm trying to remove this shower mixer however, I cannot see any bolts like all the other ones I see online. Please can someone advise. I've taken a picture of it: Screenshot - https://prnt.sc/YS6WnqriFxHP
Replies
Views
I have a twin control, 2 way diverter and temperature knobs, Noken NK Porcelanosa mixer with really stiff controls. I'm trying to identify replacement valves but.... I can't find any way to remove the knobs. There are no obvious access points for grub screws, no covers or removable radial bars...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock