Search the forum,

Discuss How Do I Get Buff For My Gas Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

How did all of you guys get buff for your gas course? There is no way that I can lift a 50kg boiler, I need a good diet and training plan to get buff so that I am able to lift heavy gas boilers.

There’s ways round everything. Used to work with a guy who fashioned a boiler lifter out of a car jack and some steel plates. It was very similar to a genie for lifting heavy steels into place. He tweaked it for long rads too. Very clever. Planning is a massive thing too clear surfaces etc before you begin your final lift

Never heard “buff “before lol ???

Look at genie lifts its a sack cart that lifts .
But boilers go wherever they can , in some bloody awful locations .

There’s ways round everything. Used to work with a guy who fashioned a boiler lifter out of a car jack and some steel plates. It was very similar to a genie for lifting heavy steels into place. He tweaked it for long rads too. Very clever. Planning is a massive thing too clear surfaces etc before you begin your final lift
How much will the lifter weigh though?

How many buff plumbers do you actually see walking around anyway? Most of the ones I see are the exact opposite, unless I walk past a mirror :D
What is the average daily diet and workout routine for a plumber? What do you have for lunch and how many times do you eat a day? Does anyone on here workout at the gym and what does your workout consist of?

What is the average daily diet and workout routine for a plumber? What do you have for lunch and how many times do you eat a day? Does anyone on here workout at the gym and what does your workout consist of?

I am a regular at the gym , (not at the minute though) as regards actual workout and eating plans etc , well everyone is different, can I ask what you weigh , roughly.

I eat 2 or 3 times a day, mostly miss breakfast. For lunch I have whatever I fancy from the nearest shop, chippy or bakers. I used to go the gym until my vasectomy put me out of action for 3 months, never went back after that :(.
If you want to go to the gym then focus on core workouts. Ask the trainer for a plan to help build your core up which will focus around deadlifts, squats and bench press.

I eat 2 or 3 times a day, mostly miss breakfast. For lunch I have whatever I fancy from the nearest shop, chippy or bakers. I used to go the gym until my vasectomy put me out of action for 3 months, never went back after that :(.
If you want to go to the gym then focus on core workouts. Ask the trainer for a plan to help build your core up which will focus around deadlifts, squats and bench press.

plumb2.jpg

You know it sounds like they are taking the Mick?

How did all of you guys get buff for your gas course? There is no way that I can lift a 50kg boiler, I need a good diet and training plan to get buff so that I am able to lift heavy gas boilers.
Are you male or female? Don't want to be accused of sexism, but most women would struggle with that, even if they're "buff".

I can't tell if this is a Sod take

50 kg is nothing really. About the weight of a large child.
Used to be all standard weight of bags of cement were 50kg.
I wouldn’t want to have to carry it up stairs or any distance though and would use a trolley to get it from A to B.
As SimonG said, gas installers want to try moving the latest oil boilers, that are over 150 kg even for the smaller sizes.

No breakfast just black coffee, packet of crisps at morning break, cheese & pickle sandwich for lunch. Something healthy for dinner in the evening, new potatoes, broccoli, beans, peas, some sort of veggie protein thing. Never set foot in a gym in my life.

My exercise is lifting a can of grolsch quite a few reps every evening. I do change arms from time to time.

I wish I was being sarcastic but that's the truth!

That’s a long time to recover from a vasectomy!

That’s a long time to recover from a vasectomy!
Yeah I was told take it easy for 2 weeks, which I thought I did. I had a big bleed which clotted, it felt like I had 3 balls :eek: It was very uncomfortable for a long time :oops:

Agreed. I crossed my legs when I read the post :eek:

I just felt a strange sensation in between my legs. I think everything was just pulling inwards for protection. :)
I would never be brave enough to get a vasectomy.

It is too much information.
I really don’t want to know any details of a vasectomy. :eek:

My colleague loves telling his vasectomy story to the apprentices at every opportunity. Without going into too much detail (sorry Best!) his stitches burst whilst in the bath and he says his "bag was holed and taking on water". There are more gory details but I'll leave it at that.

Reply to How Do I Get Buff For My Gas Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock