From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss How do I connect to this ground toilet pipe. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Underfloor pipe. How do I connect? The pipe is made of pot I think and it’s broken. My flexible toilet pipe won’t go into it properly. It’s 10cm in diameter. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Either what @king of pipes has suggested or something like an extension A multikwik with a 90 bent multikwik (2190) or if it's possible a long tail 90 bent multikwik.

Thanks guys. Yes just been into a plumbers merchant and they sold me that exact thing. I’ll also trim the pipe level. Thanks again

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Looking at the damage to the clay pipe, I think the drain adaptor will bottom out before it makes a good seal.

I would go with Aquarius’ suggestion and use a mcalpine pan connector extension, followed by a 90 degree pan connector. The extension has a longer section of fins, however it may still be necessary to carefully excavate around the clay to allow a good connection to be made.

Think of it as an archeological excavation rather than a builder’s one, go steady..

Reply to How do I connect to this ground toilet pipe. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares