Search the forum,

Discuss How do I connect these items? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an 11kg Alugas refillable gas bottle that I want to connect to a HeatSource propane heater and a Primus Tupike camping stove. I have never used any type of gas bottle before so have no idea what conncetors/valves/pipes/regulators to use. All these items will be fitted in a camper van. Ive attached several pics of the connections. Any help greatly appreciated.
Alugas.JPG HeatSource.JPG Primus_01.JPG Primus _02.jpg

I would say get a lpg gas safe engy to do the connecting up for you

As above.

LPG and camper vans are a recipe for disaster if not done correctly.
Very strict regulation on ventilation also.

LPG heavier than air so low level ventilation required.
CO poisoning also a concern in a small environment.

As stated recipe for disaster if not done to regs.

I would - for peace of mind - get a professional in to do the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do I connect these items? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just after some advice please. I have a small outdoor gas pizza oven with the below connector. I also have the below connector (and corresponding gas cylinder) on a camping gas hob I use when we go camping. My question is, can I cut off the existing connector on the pizza oven gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In each case he just drilled a hole in the pipe, and stuck the condensate in the side, smeared glue everywhere. No boss, or branch. Is this allowed, is...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock