Search the forum,

Discuss How do I attach hose to EcoTEC pro for low water pressure? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I’ve got an EcoTEC pro boiler which is showing code F22 and therefore not turning on.
Last night I accidentally turned it off at the mains and only realised this morning; I’m not sure if this is simple coincidence? I’ve done it before without problems following.
I have an external hose to top up the water it can’t for the life of me work out how to attach it! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance. I’ve attached photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 13
Undo the 2 blank caps (circled), attach hose at both ends, open up the cold mains side, you’re heating side is open, fill to approx 1.4bar, turn off valves, and disconnect the loop.

Attachments

• 3869F87D-3940-4B82-B695-C2EAB42B9AFB.jpeg
    3869F87D-3940-4B82-B695-C2EAB42B9AFB.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 11

Reply to How do I attach hose to EcoTEC pro for low water pressure? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock