Search the forum,

Discuss how did you guys get into commercial ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heaters that need taking out are drugasars. Cheers chaps

I don't know how long it would take or how much commercial guys charge but around £400-500 for a day?

Am sure there's someone closer but if you get stuck give me a shout, happy to help 99% of ukpf members out

Awesome thanks bod. I would also cover your petrol costs and so on. But like you say, if anyone is closer and would like to help let me know.

As someone said on here before, do not trust a guy who knows guy who knows a guy.

I'd be willing to travel too.

Any details you have and I could get a quote back to you

Milky bars are on mutley if we are working for him

;)

I'd be willing to travel too.

Any details you have and I could get a quote back to you

That's all the details I have. Take out 4 dragasar heaters. And cut in to gas pipe and put in iso and test point. To relight and purge it has those heaters that are like big burners in ceiling pointing down.

That's all the details I have. Take out 4 dragasar heaters. And cut in to gas pipe and put in iso and test point. To relight and purge it has those heaters that are like big burners in ceiling pointing down.

So SimonJohns, what's the price?

I think I am going to do my commercial qualifications and work for that kind of money lol

The ability to use a level and tape is the normal route into the world of commercial plumbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how did you guys get into commercial ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a domestic ticket. When questioned he said it was ok as all the boilers he works on are under 70kw? He also says he does not touch the commercial catering...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock