Search the forum,

Discuss How Bristan EasyFit taps simplify kitchen fittings! in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbase Spares

Official Sponsor
Homeowners always keep up with the latest trends in kitchen refurbishments and ways to cut down costs. So, plumbers and installers need to ensure they can offer their customers competitive quotes, whilst maintaining margins by cutting down installation times.

On average, replacing a kitchen mixer tap with built-in isolation valves can take between one and two hours, but if there’s no isolation valve it can even take up to four hours. There is a solution as Bristan is changing the trade with its Easyfit tap range, designed to help installers achieve more in less time.

No more crouching under the sink, simply fit the Easyfit base at the top of the sink, connect the flexi-tails and ... CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1573572933491.png

Fitted the early ones not that impressed i have been fitting taps of all brands for more years than I care to remember, bristan have lost their way I feel am getting alot of failures the internals of the taps just don't last , kop

Reply to How Bristan EasyFit taps simplify kitchen fittings! in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before the kitchen sink taps) to feed the dishwasher and washing machine is it worth fitting a isolation valve with a built-in check valve? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock