Search the forum,

Discuss How Bristan EasyFit taps simplify kitchen fittings! in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbase Spares

Official Sponsor
Homeowners always keep up with the latest trends in kitchen refurbishments and ways to cut down costs. So, plumbers and installers need to ensure they can offer their customers competitive quotes, whilst maintaining margins by cutting down installation times.

On average, replacing a kitchen mixer tap with built-in isolation valves can take between one and two hours, but if there’s no isolation valve it can even take up to four hours. There is a solution as Bristan is changing the trade with its Easyfit tap range, designed to help installers achieve more in less time.

No more crouching under the sink, simply fit the Easyfit base at the top of the sink, connect the flexi-tails and ... CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1573572933491.png

Fitted the early ones not that impressed i have been fitting taps of all brands for more years than I care to remember, bristan have lost their way I feel am getting alot of failures the internals of the taps just don't last , kop

Reply to How Bristan EasyFit taps simplify kitchen fittings! in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock