Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

romany123

I hope I have posted in the right place.

I have a condensing boiler, it is a ravenheat fanned combi CSI 85-CSI85T. just over the last few days we have been having problems with getting any hot water when the C/H is switched of (seems ok with it on) We have switched to water only. it seems to get warm then reverts to cold.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Many thanks

Dave

Sounds like it could be the dhw thermostat! try turning it up. and check the boiler is firing whilst your hot bath tap is running. another cause could be too much flow of water. i would get out a professional.

I think you are proberbly right, I will phone them today.
Thanks for the reply. :)

I have got the DHW Thermostat.
Do I need to turn of the main water supply before I unscrew the old one? can somebody talk me through it. I am sure it is not rocket science. The guy that was going to do it diddent turn up. I have the part, I have the spanner, all I need is the wherwithall

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock