Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water to multiple commercial kitchens in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Hope all are well.

I’m in the early stages of renovating an industrial unit. The fit out is to have 7/8 commercial kitchens, these kitchens will have reasonable output, i.e. high street takeaway in terms of their demand.

The unit has 3 bar of pressure and 25 litres a minute of water flow.

What is the best and most economical way of providing the units with hot water. Individual electrical under sink heaters/unvented cylinders/couple of Rinnais etc?

The units will pay for their own water and electricity, gas is covered by landlord.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

It’s one of them you can’t do cheaply water mains isn’t upto the task so will need to be boosted first need an m and e designer and 100k

Don’t take the job on if you don’t know what you are doing- that’s my advice.

The unit is mine and I am organising the renovation, I am not doing the plumbing work myself. I am merely doing research on the best method to provide hot water. This way I know what kind of heating engineer to go for and who is trying to sell me nonsense.

It’s one of them you can’t do cheaply water mains isn’t upto the task so will need to be boosted first need an m and e designer and 100k
I manage to scope out the fit out of a rival company doing the same thing this weekend. They used a Andrews Water Heater ECOflo (wouldn't let me post a link), they have 30 kitchens, not sure if they had more than one of these though I only caught a glimpse of one.

Go to the manufacturer's of the units you want and get them to design something for you.

Done this multiple times when doing commercial hot water for kitchens.
Not plugging them - but Rinnai are very helpful and the systems they specify work well.
eg: no complaints.

Reply to Hot water to multiple commercial kitchens in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock