Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water tap terrible flow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

The hot water tap on our bath only dribbles, even when fully open. Our hot water pressure in the house isn't amazing, but it's not bad - the kitchen sink in the next door room is absolutely fine.

I tried to link a video but the forum wouldn't let me, so have attached it instead.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the issue might be? This had happened before, and someone came out to have a look at it. I can't remember what they did annoyingly but I do seem to remember it being fairly quick and easy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 20230122_161921.mp4
    59.8 MB

Reply to Hot water tap terrible flow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the Thermostatic Shower Valve changed and everything was working again. However a few days later, both hot and cold no longer works for the bath and the hot...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a new bathroom fitted and have a pathetic flow of hot water from the sink tap. It wasn't great before. I can't get hold of a plumber, but any ideas as to what this might be? I also noticed that the pipes that feed the hot tap go into the loft? I know nothing about plumbing, but is...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock