Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water tank not working after smart meter installed in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I recently had a smart meter installed and shortly after my water tank stopped working - it is an electric tank, I have no gas supply. As part of the smart meter installation they turned off the electric supply. I have attached a picture of one of the front parts of the water heater.

I am not sure how to reset the tank and cant get a plumber round to have a look due to the lockdown!

any help would be massively appreciated, thanks
water tank.jpg

Has it ever worked as In the picture it’s not even wired in / connected :D

As its wireless maybe its lost its communication with the rf unit, and needs pairing again.

Hello, yep there are two of these on the tank, they look the exact same
[automerge]1585172614[/automerge]

genuinely dont know if this is a joke or not
Has the other one got a cable going into it? Can we have pictures of any pipes going in and out of the cylinder please.

Reply to Hot water tank not working after smart meter installed in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock