Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water... hot or hotter in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone know how to turn the hot water thermostat down on on a Grant Vortex e26 combi boiler? I've done the obvious and opened the front panel and turned the hot water dial down, but still I've either hot water or hotter water.

The hot water temperature is not controlled by the boiler thermostat
Water temperature is preset on mixing valve thats between the plate to plate and hot water pump.
It can be altered take of white plastic cap then turn stem of valve probably need grips or pliers.
If water is still hot could be thermistor at that point probably better to get competent oil engineer.

The hot water temperature is not controlled by the boiler thermostat
Water temperature is preset on mixing valve thats between the plate to plate and hot water pump.
It can be altered take of white plastic cap then turn stem of valve probably need grips or pliers.
If water is still hot could be thermistor at that point probably better to get competent oil engineer.
Thank you. I’m no expert, I’ll call the boiler engineer. 👍🏻

Reply to Hot water... hot or hotter in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock