Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water but no heat Heatslave 18/25 in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

We have a 9 yr old Heatslave 18/25 that's been regularly serviced. Heating was on in the morning but failed in the evening. My son is Gas safe engineer and suggested trying a few things before calling our usual engineer.
He disconnected the twin channel control panel and put in link's so it is always on. Took wire for thermostat out and put a link in. None of this started the heating. The diverter head was manually locked and this got the heating working. The lever returned to A when off. This was fine for a day but the same happened again. Does this mean the actuator head should be changed or is it the valve itself or something else altogether. I have contacted my usual engineer but he is on holiday.

Attachments

• IMG_20211011_163352707.jpg
    IMG_20211011_163352707.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Hot water but no heat Heatslave 18/25 in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock