Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water and heating come on together. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys. My heating and hot water both come on together no matter if i put hot water on or heating on. Can't find a 3 way valve anywhere but I've found this in my airing cupboard. Is it meant to have a motorised head on it?
IMG-20200319-WA0002.jpg

I think Honeywell.
It was possibly connected into the white box nearby originally and looks like it's piped to the Hotwater cylinder lower connection.
There may be another 2 port for the heating somewhere nearby.

Reply to Hot water and heating come on together. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators all together in one large room. The issue is with the 4 radiators in the large room. Basically not getting hot, the first 10% of the radiator is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock