Search the forum,

Discuss HOT OFF THE PRESS - NEW Regin Safety Testing Equipment Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D7uPbcIXsAEeoVd.png

VIEW HERE

Reply to HOT OFF THE PRESS - NEW Regin Safety Testing Equipment Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi : I’ve no idea about plumbing so please be patient. The plethora of pipes in my hot press, which one is the cold water feed to my central heating system? I have an oil boiler in the garage. Thanks.
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric? Not a bellows thermostat where you test it lights on low flame then high.
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock