Search the forum,

Discuss Horse meat in burgers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky101

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
With the horsemeat in Irish burgers scandal happening, I decided to check the burgers in my fridge.......
and there off!!!!!!!!!

Tescos self check out - unexpected item in bagging area.
yeah, a frickin horse.

photo_zps76653330.jpg

Are here any left? I think horse tasest nicer than ground beef.

I had horse meat steak in Germany many moons ago and was delicious one of the best I ever had yum yum

Sick of these horse jokes now, you wanna try the meatballs instead - they're the dogs b...

I had some in fridge for over a week. I just checked em.......

And they're off:)

With all the cack that goes into burgersI don't think a touch of my little pony in a burger is going to hurt much.

Don't see a problem eating horse, trouble is I like to know if I am eating horse,

Give it a year they'll be in the Tesco finest range.

my girlfriend has a horse to eat whenever she wants it.....

Tesco were selling sugar lumps in the same aisle.

Tescos have forced to properly rename their brands.
My Little Pony is now My Little Burger.

Ha ha, man ure funny!

My mate had to be rushed to hospital after eating these burgers.
The doctor says he is in a stable condition.

tesco asked there main supplier paddy if he could make the burgers any faster

You chaps are not slow coming out of the gates but this thread is the last straw!

I'm surprised Croppie (see what I did there?) hasn't posted yet. Mind you, I've haven't seen him fur a long time now. Maybe he's got the trotts after last nights curry.

SO, what do you want on your burger?? I THOUGHT A FIVER EACH WAY!!!!!! PMSL

Don't know what all the fuss is about, there's so much crap in all the food that we eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Horse meat in burgers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi, can anybody help, I am able to use my cold water supply to my boiler to also be used to plumb in my fridge and washing machine, thanks in advance
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly lukewarm. I checked the boiler and the tap icon was lit up, showing it was delivering hot water to the taps and I could hear the boiler running and the...
Replies
Views
I have just had a new boiler and 210 ltr unvented tank fitted in the loft to replace a very old Baxi back boiler. I have now fitted a Solic 200 diverter to utilise all the spare capacity from the 3,84 Kw Pv system on the roof. This has only just become an option as the old existing tank did not...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and after a shower but this happens seemingly randomly and probably happens when no one is home). As a result my water bill has considerably increased but I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock