Search the forum,

Discuss Hoover pinball in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallingdown

Hi everyone.
Is anyone else having a problem with a Henry Hoover rattling around in the back of the van ? Every time I turn a corner or touch the brakes it flies around the back of the van. I've looked on line for a bag or a box (one with pockets for the tools would be great) but can't find one. I know I could make something out of ply but I would love to have something that was specifically made for the job.
Does anyone know of anything out there or any other solution to this problem.

Henry just finds his own spot when I chuck him in the back of the van.

You shouldnt have such a tidy van :)

I think vaclensa do something but without the pockets failing that if you know anyone that works for BG give them a fiver for theirs

My van is a nightmare. I've stepped on and broken so many fittings bent pipe and wrecked tools so I'm trying to get a bag or a box for everything. I'll have to get a dymo or something so I know what is in each box.
But I know 4:30 on a Friday and it'll all just be thrown in any shape.

My van is a nightmare. I've stepped on and broken so many fittings bent pipe and wrecked tools so I'm trying to get a bag or a box for everything. I'll have to get a dymo or something so I know what is in each box.
But I know 4:30 on a Friday and it'll all just be thrown in any shape.

Order something from that ray bloke then. Gear turns up in a universal plywood dog coffin. Mine is currently employed in an attempt to avoid the same situation you find yourself in. :)

best rule i was told was never put anything on the van floor everything should go in something box shelf bag bin did i listen no

Best Hoover is Charles , Henry's brother , wet & dry ,

Found Henry's new home ÂŁ3.99 laundry bag from b&m bargains. Just need to find room in the back amongst the tools, fittings, bits of scrap, old boiler parts and bits of half filled in paper work. Perhaps I should get a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hoover pinball in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Water is slowly leaking into the toilet bowl from the cistern. I suspect that it's the rubber washer at the bottom of the tube that's the problem but I can't figure out how to get to it. I can feel it when I put my hand down to the bottom of the tube and it seems flexible but it's 16 years...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and continues to burn for between five and forty seconds before stopping again. Under normal conditions the boiler works fine but as soon as it gusts over...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs above but there is no sign of leakage on the ceiling. The main drain run from the manhole at the back runs under the kitchen, which has a solid floor...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I figured could help me save some money on what can be expensive radiators. Anyway, the advert had a link to the sale page for the radiator...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock