Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell Valencia VT117 Replacement Insert in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have Honeywell Valencia VT117 TRV with Hive Heads fitted, the TRV insert pins on a number of rads are sticking and I've tried differing lubricants to try and resolve the problem, but to no avail.

Do you know of a replacement insert, Honeywell have confirmed they don't sell the part separately, and it seems such a waste to buy a complete TRV assembly and throw away the body and TRV head simply to replace the insert.

What to the pro's do?

the pins do not stick on the bit you can see they stick inside the valve you may have a dirty system causing the problem first port of call is add inhibitor see if that helps

the pins do not stick on the bit you can see they stick inside the valve you may have a dirty system causing the problem first port of call is add inhibitor see if that helps
Hi Gasmk 1,

Thanks for the swift response, the water is dosed and clear (deairator and Magnaclean installed), fair point about where the sticking occurs, lubrication wont do that much then!

Reply to Honeywell Valencia VT117 Replacement Insert in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock