Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to replace 13 TRVs due to sticking issues, I saw that Honeywell do a tool to remove and exchange the TRV inserts', this will save me draining the system and saving time, anyone know where I could hire one from?

Cheers

Tbh the cost of the tool and inserts depending on the system outways the cost around £500

What brand of valves do you have?
Some valve manufacturers have their own tools for removing the valve insert on a pressurized system.
Some are quite reasonably priced too.

What brand of valves do you have?
Some valve manufacturers have their own tools for removing the valve insert on a pressurized system.
Some are quite reasonably priced too.
They are Honeywell VT15BG, I have relooked at the IMI Hydronics Insert Tool and it works with a 19mm Hex head which is the same as I have and at a much more competitive price.

Thanks for giving me the push to research other options :)

Reply to Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special to Honeywell as all available inserts are 15mm to 10mm which do not fit as the compression nut has a 10mm hole, not a 15mm. Anyone know if you can...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
I have a Danfoss 2-port valve model HPA2 (which has suspect motor issue) I can get Honeywell 2-port valves & motors much cheaper & easier as local Trade place stocks Honeywell. Is there a direct equivalent Honeywell motor activator? ....... so I could just swap the synchronous motor over ? or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace our Honeywell CM921 wireless thermostat. The screen has been failing for the last few years, it's about 13yrs old. I tried removing the screen and heating it over a toaster ala Youtube video I saw but it didn't help :) I'm looking at some second hand/nearly new ones on...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn heats hot water and CH. The Honeywell diverter valve (the silver box thingy) has failed on the CH side, but I still have hot water. I bought a replacement, the Honeywell bit, connected to the 3 way...
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock