Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell T6 wired back plate in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I'm looking for a wiring wall mount plate/ back plate for the Honeywell T6(wired version).
Does anyone have one by any chance that is willing to give away or sell?
Don't really want to by a whole new system just for the backplate.
Thanks

Good luck with your search!
I had a look on fleabay but no luck.

But I did come across these words of wisdom on a Honeywell forum:

ANSWER / SOLUTION
The mounting (wall/wiring) plate for the Honeywell Home Wired T6 Smart Thermostat doesn't have a part number and is not sold separately.

User-added image

This is what I'm looking for.
Been searching on fleabay as well with no luck so far.
Even contacted Honeywell with no luck.
Thought I'd ask here maybe an installer has one from an odd job or something

Reply to Honeywell T6 wired back plate in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller.... I have a single zone water underfloor heating in the kitchen. The controller is currently a Wunda. I've never been all that happy with it because...
Replies
Views
Is there any advice on using Honeywell Evohome with 2 zone heating. Honeywell support are pretty useless and give conflicting advice. They suggested I ask my installer (but my installer suggested I ask Honeywell). I found a support article on the Honeywell Resideo website by Googling...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock