Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell stat advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can someone recommend me a simple to use remote thermostat?
Preferably a Honeywell.
Thanks in advance

honeywell t3r

What's the difference? (Never had a stat so forgive my ignorance)
One is a thermostat that will work alongside a programmer, the other is a room thermostat where you can programme different temperature set points through the day, eliminating the need for an additional programmer.

Last edited by a moderator:
One is a thermostat that will work alongside a programmer, the other is a room thermostat where you can programme different temperature set points thought the day, eliminating the need for an additional programmer.
The latter sounds like what I need, can you recommend one?

The latter sounds like what I need, can you recommend one?
The only Honeywell stat Ive installed in a long time was the lyric t6r, nice thermostat but not the simplest of stats to use. If you want to stick with the Honeywell then I'd trust the opinion of Shaun and Chris. If you just want a simple to use stat then I can recommend these
Neomitis Wireless Digital Room Thermostat - RT0 RF | Digital Room Thermostat | PlumbNation.co.uk very easy to use and install. However, as you have to remove the boiler cover to wire the stat into the boiler, you will need a gas safe engineer to install it for you.

t4 is a programmable room stat eg timer and stat in one
t4r "" "" "" "" "" but wireless

t3 is a room thermostat
t3r "" "" " " but wireless

I have fitted the Honeywell T4 and T4r easy to use and set up , the T3 and T3r is a entry level cheaper unit with less functions but still satisfies boiler plus. Kop

Reply to Honeywell stat advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock