Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell Evohome Viessmann Vitodens 222-F -- help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hey all,

Based in South England, UK.
Hope this is the correct place to ask and that ive added all the required info/images.

I had an old boiler that was setup with my evohome system, 12 zones in my house, with controls on each radiator - all worked well.
  • Honeywell THR99C3112 Evotouch controller
  • HR92 Radiator controllers
  • Relay box
I needed to change the boiler however, so had a new Viessmann Vitodens 222-F B2TF 32KW installed.

Am i correct in thinking this IS opentherm? so it should work with my honeywell setup?

If so, I think my installer didnt connect the viessman to honeywell? So i want to first check it should work, before i ask them back to fix.

Currently they dont all talk and so its a nightmare trying to set the boiler to a temp and then have it work with the rads, as the outdoor temp and the whole heating curve things play havoc with it all!

im getting various errors, such as Viessman dhw heating flow rate not reached and high-limit safety cut out

Also, ive set my office to be 21, however its just staying at 18
even though the outside temp is 7.2 and the heating circuit 1 is set to be 21?

Attachments

• i1.png
    i1.png
    172 KB · Views: 3
  • i2.png
    i2.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 3
  • i3.png
    i3.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 3
No sorry not opentherm it’s got it’s own language/ control software

Tbh the wc and the wc curve should be set right so you don’t have to adjust the stat ? Might be worth adjusting the curve a couple of points

No sorry not opentherm it’s got it’s own language/ control software

Tbh the wc and the wc curve should be set right so you don’t have to adjust the stat ? Might be worth adjusting the curve a couple of points
Thanks for the reply
whats the best suggestion for this boiler with Honeywell? if any!

Adjust the curve up or down sorry?

Reply to Honeywell Evohome Viessmann Vitodens 222-F -- help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock