Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell evohome connected in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Roy

Hi ive bought a Honeywell evohome connected ATP921R3100 and need advice on connecting.
My boiler is a Worcester Bosch 18i system boiler
A honeywell t6360b dial thermostat
A myson 2mep 2c programmer/timer
Its a 3 story 13 year old house
Myson timer programmer is in the kitchen with the fused power isolater.
Honeywell dial thermostat is also on the ground floor by the front door. Ive looked and there are 3 wires connected.
Ive not yet looked behind the programmer.
The boiler is on the next floor and lastly there is unvented 170L hot water cylinder on the top foor with a junction box there.
For now i will only have the Evohome but will be fitting thermostats for the radiator and do i need the hot water thermostat?
Many thanks in advance.
Roy

20181118_131547.jpg

20181118_131250.jpg

20181117_104549.jpg

20181118_132752.jpg

20181118_132413.jpg

20181118_132620.jpg

20181118_131600.jpg

Posted a few pics of the programmer which looks the same as a few different makes.
The wiring behind it and the bottom pic is the rear of the programmer with a wiring diagram.
Pic of the thermostat and wiring.
The other pics are next to the unvented cylinder.
A Drayton zone valve actuator and a Honeywell motorised valve.
And lastly the junction box that all the wires go to thats in the same cupboard.
Cant see anything in the boiler cupboard.
Hope this helps understanding my system.

Reply to Honeywell evohome connected in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock