Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell Evohome - BDR91 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I have just installed the Evohome Value Pack A which has 2 x BDR91 relays.

One is commented to the electric supple to the oil boiler and the other controls the hot water valve.

I have 8 x HR92's all connected and communicating fine with the Evotouch Controller.

However I and having some issues with the BDR91 relays.

They are binding successfully to the controller but when the HR92 call for hot water the main boiler relay is not activating and when I carry out the RF check the red Led flashes on both relays.

I have deactivated the hot water and disconnected the hot water valve BDR91 in cast there was some interference between the relays but this made no difference.

The boiler relay so about 40 cm from the boiler.

Even when the controller is right next to the relay the RF test fails.

I have reset and re-bound the relay numerous times and it binds successfully every time, but it is not activating and constantly fails the RF test.

I have reset the relays and swapped tthe face plates of both units without success.

It is unlikely both relays are faulty so it must be some interference or something!

Any help or suggestions to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

When you press the grey manual button in the receiver for heating does the port valve open and boiler fires ?

Reply to Honeywell Evohome - BDR91 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hello, I have just installed the Evohome system hot water kit . I now have 2 x BDR91 relays. One is commented to the electric supple to the gas boiler and the other controls the hot water valve. I have 8 x HR92's all connected and communicating fine with the Evotouch Controller. However I...
Replies
Views
kristola
K
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
hey all, Based in South England, UK. Hope this is the correct place to ask and that ive added all the required info/images. I had an old boiler that was setup with my evohome system, 12 zones in my house, with controls on each radiator - all worked well. Honeywell THR99C3112 Evotouch...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have an Evohome system in my 3-bed Victorian semi. My system has 6 zones with 9 rads in total each using a HR92 TRV. It’s been installed for about 4 years and is amazing until last year when a very annoying fault started occurring. The main bedroom zone, located at the front of the house...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock