Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell 3 port powerhead wiring V4073A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gav-shipley

Hello.

Anyone really good on Honeywell 3 ports?

Should there be continuity on any of these combinations of wires when removed from wiring centre;

Orange & grey
White & grey
Orange & white?

Cheers
;-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell 3 port powerhead wiring V4073A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a duff Honeywell 3 Port Diverter Valve Actuator V4073A, my mate has a new Honeywell V4043, would anyone know if they are interchangable, looked online but can't seem to find that info . He also has a Altech ALTHC041 !. cheers Stan
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted previously) on an existing Y plan system. Existing timer was a Randall 103 (no hot water off position as its a timer not a programmer). The customer wanted...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a NEST with Viessmann system boiler with unvented cylinder. I have a mid position and two position valve I thought the mid position valve was faulty as it was not switching off I got new actuator - the right one (40003916-003/U) . The manuals do make a reference to v4073a1039...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock